Saturday, February 20, 2010

the calendar begins

So for those in the IF world, I'm guessing that I've hit a milestone in the process. Yesterday the nurse sent me a calendar for my treatment.

It is so freaking exciting to see a 30% chance of getting pregnant plotted on a calendar! For so long it's just been that 5% chance that hinged way too much on uncontrollable variables. Every day I get to do something that gets me closer to knowing one way or another.

At this point I'm thinking only one round of treatment, as my savings account can't absorb much more. I'm hoping I can have some closure at that point and move on with life.

but I've gotten WAY better about being so absorbed with the IF stuff. It really got me down for the last 1.5 years, especially with the miscarriage.

Now a days I'm enjoying things more, and starting to get excited about my research again and getting out town for my field work. I think I will definitely go this summer either way...

No comments:

Post a Comment