Friday, February 26, 2010

Rain rain go away

My great aunt called today. She never calls me. She told me that she loves me when we said good bye. I don't think she's ever said that before.

It was very nice and made me feel loved.

Took care of loose ends of life today, paying the phone bill that somehow is two months late. I'm not sure how that happened. Also dealing with insurance-y type things with my IF stuff. Feels extremely annoying, given that my insurance is basically paying for NOTHING. Why do they give me a hard time over the very few small limited things that they do cover? Oof.

Talked to the husband today. He's out of town, and I've been really missing him. He was in a bad mood, but not at me. It was kind of nice to sit on the phone and complain about our various predicaments that no one else in the world can entirely understand the implications of save for each other.

I'm lucky to have him, even if he is so far away.

Taking my drugs and trying to take care of myself. Not much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment