While I did go with a pretty basic design from Melissa and Doug, which some of you may recognize, I loved thinking about it for weeks, reading reviews, etc. And then when it came, I wallpapered it. I added a nursery, bedroom, and bathroom furniture set from Pottery Burn, as the nursery furniture is a close match to M's room. And the M&D bedroom and bath that came with the house were not so exciting. The floor in the kitchen kinda looks like the floor in our kitchen.
I am pretty excited about it. And I am even more excited that M seems to love it. Seeing her playing with it makes me so warm and fuzzy inside. There just aren't words to properly describe how happy it makes me.
It rocks to be Santa.
Oh, how lovely! N. would love one like this ... you clearly put so much love into it. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's a gift she will enjoy for years.
Beautiful!! So loving how much effort you out in and so wonderful to see her happy with it. Yay!
ReplyDeleteoh my god the awesomeness of this is just, well, awesome. (Yeah, I'm tired. And apparently inarticulate.) Seriously, I think this is just a great gift and I hope that M treasures this for years. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAlso amazing that she is clever enough to use it. We bought b a barn and he just likes opening and closing the doors and windows.
I hope you had a wonderful holiday, and best wishes for a happy and healthy new year!
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Yay for M having such an amazing Santa Mama!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXO
M*