You reach a certain age in your life when, as a woman, you can no longer:
1) Consider prostitution as a last-ditch fall-back if you really need money.
2) Be a slut, even if you try really hard.
I am not sure why these realizations are making me feel melancholy tonight, but they are. Maybe I am starting to approach the age when these facts kick in. Please feel free to convince me otherwise... Anyone know a 60 year old "slut"?
1) Consider prostitution as a last-ditch fall-back if you really need money.
2) Be a slut, even if you try really hard.
I am not sure why these realizations are making me feel melancholy tonight, but they are. Maybe I am starting to approach the age when these facts kick in. Please feel free to convince me otherwise... Anyone know a 60 year old "slut"?
There'd be men who would definitely hire you as a prostitute! :) I'm sure of it. I say sure, you can be a 50 or 60 year old slut... but I think it might be pretty rare due to sex drive and life wisdom...
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you're going to Africa! Are you really going to Africa?
I don't know one personally, but I see her in the grocery store. I'm sure she's over 60. And I wish I had a body like hers.
ReplyDeleteOk, That made me laugh! So my downstairs neighbor 73 has an awesome sex life and tons of men want to date her. It cracks me up. We do dinner with her every Wednesday and every week she has new stories of the 3-7 men she is currently dating. (she is not sleeping with most of them but it seems she could be if she wanted) haha BTW - I live in a mostly senior condo community. ~N
ReplyDelete