So cute! I don't think she's as fat as P, though!! :)
Isn't it remarkable, to be 'a year later'? I'm still thinking in therms of 'this time last year' all the time, too. This time last year, I was on my way home from the Evolution conference in Portland (were you there??), napping my way down the coast (in every rest stop and campground I had to sleeeeeep!).
Amazing. This time last year I was very carefully guarding a secret ... I never thought I'd find myself here a year later. Thanks for helping me to rewind, too! M gets more adorable by the day. :)
Awwwww...
ReplyDeleteSo adorable!
Ok, my heart just melted all over my keyboard. So very very sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteOh how sweet! Take joy in your nostalgia!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I don't think she's as fat as P, though!! :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it remarkable, to be 'a year later'? I'm still thinking in therms of 'this time last year' all the time, too. This time last year, I was on my way home from the Evolution conference in Portland (were you there??), napping my way down the coast (in every rest stop and campground I had to sleeeeeep!).
Amazing. This time last year I was very carefully guarding a secret ... I never thought I'd find myself here a year later. Thanks for helping me to rewind, too! M gets more adorable by the day. :)
ReplyDeleteI've loved going through this last year with you!
ReplyDeleteAnd Mads is adorable!!
Love the picture! Adorable for sure.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing journey its been, thank you for sharing it with us, it's truly inpiring. She is such a beauty!
ReplyDelete