Thursday, August 18, 2011

I finally found it.

I am now over 5 months into this breast feeding gig.

7 bras, 5 emotional breakdowns, and about $350 into it I have finally found a nursing bra that really, and I mean really works for me.  It's this one:
The Bravado Bliss.  If that were a picture of me you'd see an even goofier elated grin.

I never thought I'd like a padded bra since it just adds more to my already ample breasts, but this is awesome.  I am supported.  The padding catches little leaks so I can skip on the breast pad, which I have grown to hate after numerous experiences similar to this one. I have support so my breasts don't hang around my elbows.  AND, that extra support and normal breast location means that I can actually fit into some of my pre-pregnancy shirts when I have on this bra.  As some of you will remember, this is a big deal for me.

I just ordered two more because I'm really needing to wash the one I have.  Love, love love.  You have no idea how much better I feel with a good bra on.

Geez, I sound like a really bad commercial... 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I'll have to tuck this away for future reference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm a little creeped out right now because I had the EXACT SAME experience TODAY. I have two of the Bliss bras and you're right, they're wonderful! However, because I got a case of the skinnies thanks to breastfeeding, they no longer fit so I went to the mall with a girlfriend today and got a new one (not Bravado, don't tell them!)

    I was so impressed at how this new bra felt and looked I wanted to walk out in the mall in just the bra! My boobs have never looked so good! This will be my fourth bra, but at least it's the first one I've had to pay for.

    Cheers to living parallel lives! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravado was my favorite brand of nursing bra too, although not in this style. Worth the money, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya! I need to get some better ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the bravado nursing bra! Although I hAve to admit that I wA happy to put them awAy and put on my pregnancy bras -- I'm slowly getting back to normal size since I have stopped feeding ben. So happy you are finally comfortable!

    ReplyDelete