Thank you all so much for your thoughts. It really helps to hear your thoughts, since unlike everyone I know in real life, you all get all the complexity.
The Dr. called and left me a message at home yesterday after we talked. She had gotten my scan results and said that the placenta is close to but not over the cervix, so her advice remains exactly what we had talked about earlier. So, she says go.
Unless something changes between now and then, like I start bleeding, I will go. Kind of scary though. Why can't we just find out one day we are pregnant and then the next week get to bring the baby home? That would sure take a lot of this worry out of the equation... :)
But I guess we are supposed to enjoy the journey. Otherwise, my logic would imply that I should just adopt an 18 year old, since childhood will be pretty stressful too. Life.
So glad the doctor has the scans to back up her decision, and now you can go with confidence. You know the warning signs...so just take it easy if need be. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteWorry seems to be part of it no matter what. Go with ease of mind that you have your drs approval.
ReplyDeleteglad to hear the news - if the dr is confident, that's the best you can do for now.
ReplyDeletethinking of you!
Glad that your doctor reconfirmed ... so yes, just take it easy! We'll all be thinking of you.
ReplyDelete(And honestly, I don't think you want to bring an 18 year old home, either. Knowing the college students that I do, I think they are their own brand of worrisome!)