Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dh tidbits

I need to be reviewing grant proposals but I thought I'd take a break and indulge in some blogging...

Dh told me last night that he, "surprisingly," is already in love with little M even though he's really not into babies.

Dh was watching me blow-dry my hair the other day and out-of-the-blue said that my hair is "gorgeous."  Not a word I've ever heard him utter before.

Dh came downstairs this morning while I was stretching after my elliptical work-out.  I was in PJ bottoms and my bra and he said that I look really good, much less pregnant when "naked."  (that one was kind of weird)

Dh is thinking of submitting a very large collaborative research proposal that will be due about a week before little M.  My reaction: WTF are you thinking? 

Gotta love the guy.

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love husbands. It's great that these are good tidbits that you're sharing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of wish I had one so I could have fun figuring him out. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are wonderful tidbits. very endearing.

    ReplyDelete