I've been on a pretty high dose of estrogen for 30 days following my surgery to remove the septum in my uterus. I stopped taking it on Saturday and the estimated date of my menses was yesterday.
Ever since I went off the pill I've gotten headaches on day 1, estrogen withdrawal.
But yesterday was a crazy day 1... the worst migraine I have ever had. I literally couldn't get up to feed the cat or the fish or eat or try to take some tylenol. I did, however, manage to make it to the bathroom to barf.
The headache lingers today, but at least I'm well enough to get myself to the Dr's today for my baseline ultrasound. Last day of lupron, and tomorrow I get to be stimulated! If you had no idea what I was talking about, that would sound pretty wonderful...
No comments:
Post a Comment