Ok, so I just spent an hour reading through blog after blog of women going through IF and getting myself mostly just pretty depressed. If someone is still not having any luck with their treatments I think, "see, it won't ever work." If someone had luck and has a baby now I think, "but that won't ever happen for me because of x..."
I will now, right this minute, stop my internet prowl and self-wallowing.
I. WILL. NOT. ESTIMATE. DUE. DATES. FOR. MY. AS. YET. NOT. HAPPENED. IVF.
no, no, no. I know when it would be and I really, really shouldn't let my mind get any hope at all or it will just hurt worse.
I will turn to my work. YES I CAN focus on something else...
You know, I do the same thing. I think we all do. But the bottom line is their stories are not your stories, and their pregnancy (or lack thereof) has no bearing on what YOUR body is capable of. Wishing you the best. IVF is HARD.
ReplyDeleteI hear you, sister. I keep going to pregnancy blogs today and checking to see what their symptoms were at 7-8dpo...Arrrrrgh!!! Man, I wish I'd learned to knit! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Oh man, I totally hear you on this one. I'm lucky I still have a job after my (lack of)performance the last 2 days since I was obsessively reading blogs/ using Google as my doctor. This road is hard and scary, and unfortunately there is no good map of how to get to your desired destination. You just kinda have to wing it, I guess.
ReplyDelete