
On this most beautiful of Fridays, a day where upon I awoke to no migraine, I must pay homage to the wonders of Ben & Jerry's vanilla heath bar crunch. While hormones could perhaps be blamed for the cure as well as the disease, I dare to believe that the cure for the evil migraine is indeed, in all fact, due to the consumption of an entire pint of this before bed.
Alas, if only such a wonderful concoction could also cure the swim bladder problem that makes my betta lay on his side amidst his fake plants... did you know that fish get constipated? this is in fact true and is the most common reason for a swim bladder malfunction. Hark, how a day does not go by without some very interesting tidbit of knowledge gained, be it useful or not.
I did not know that about betta. Perhaps that was what was wrong with our last one.
ReplyDeleteThat's my favorite ice cream. Well, actually coffee heath bar crunch, but still.... ice cream!
best wishes on the cycle.
I think that the word "health bar" should be removed from the label. Vanilla crunch sounds way better. After reading this blog I may have to run out and buy some of my own B&Js!
ReplyDelete