Monday, March 22, 2010

out with the funk!

Following the positive role model set by some of my favorite bloggers, and despite the lupron-funk I've got going right now, I'll blog about the bright side of life today:

1) the sun is shining and it's warm; I made some vitamin d this afternoon

2) I just ate very yummy left-over pancakes AND chips and salsa for a "snack"

3) I wore my favorite shirt, even though I just wore it two days ago and lots of people saw me (and saw me in it again today). This is one of the perks of being over 35 and no longer really giving a flying poo what people think of your clothing habits.

4) I love the body pillow that I bought last Saturday. I had held off getting one thinking it was only for pregnant women, but f*&% it, who can wait? I'm telling you, LOVE.

5) I love the red velvet curtains in my bedroom.

6) I love that it's spring break and all the undergrads are gone. (no offense)

7) I love that it's spring break and all meetings were canceled. (I don't love that they seemed to have turned off the hot water in the building. That's just makes no sense.)

8) the health care reform bill passed!

9) there are daffodils in my yard.

10) I'm excited to start my stimulation drugs on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. A delightful list! Come on daffodils and stims!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete