Thanks. I'll go right into the originally planned IVF cycle. But I think this is my last effort. I'm feeling gross, bloated, extremely emotionally fucked with, and I really want some control over my life. I SO wish that control included an uncontrollable kid, but that is so unlikely at this point...
Yeah....I'm at a crossroads, too. Would you consider doing IUIs? I don't know enough about your history to know if there are other problems, beyond the uterus issue that you had surgery to repair. It's much easier than IVF (assuming you're not doing heavy-duty injectables, in which case the monitoring is just as intense as IVf). I'm so sorry. IF sucks.
Fuck, I'm sorry. I was hoping like hell that you would be surprised and that this would work for you.
Do what you think is right about your colleague, but take care of yourself. Try to do something that is nice and just for you, even if it is as simple as calling a time out on life and taking a nap.
Shit. I'm sorry. What's next for you?
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'll go right into the originally planned IVF cycle. But I think this is my last effort. I'm feeling gross, bloated, extremely emotionally fucked with, and I really want some control over my life. I SO wish that control included an uncontrollable kid, but that is so unlikely at this point...
ReplyDeleteYeah....I'm at a crossroads, too. Would you consider doing IUIs? I don't know enough about your history to know if there are other problems, beyond the uterus issue that you had surgery to repair. It's much easier than IVF (assuming you're not doing heavy-duty injectables, in which case the monitoring is just as intense as IVf). I'm so sorry. IF sucks.
ReplyDeleteFuck, I'm sorry. I was hoping like hell that you would be surprised and that this would work for you.
ReplyDeleteDo what you think is right about your colleague, but take care of yourself. Try to do something that is nice and just for you, even if it is as simple as calling a time out on life and taking a nap.
Be well, and know I'm thinking about you.
I'm so sorry, that just sucks. This is all so hard and unfair.
ReplyDeleteOh, no...I'm so very sorry. I wish I could do more than send you a virtual hug right now...Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy