My first IUI.
All seemed to go well. Dh's guys were labeled so active that we decided that they might even be hyperactive. Hopefully that's a good thing.
46 million. It is so bizarre to think that I've got 46 million little hyperactive cells swimming around inside me and I can't feel a thing.
The best part of the experience? After we walked out of the dr's office he turns to me and says, "feel like a smoke?"
I don't smoke, so this was kinda funny, especially since he'd been mr gumpy ass every step of the way up to that point.
LOL. Yeah, IUIs are pretty uneventful. (I've probably had 25-30 of them, between 2002 and now.) Here's hoping we both have some good news in 2 weeks!
ReplyDeleteYeah -- I find all of this assisted reproduction not nearly as fun as the old fashioned way of doing this. But here's to a painless wait (does such a thing exist??) and great news in 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteWhen I used to do IUIs, my doctor always told us to have sex that night, too, so we would never really know...hope you do the same, and keeping my fingers crossed for a + for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
What a great idea Maddy! Thank you all for being here for me. Your words really mean a lot. love & kisses, B
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy result at the end of the 2ww
ReplyDelete