Thursday, September 2, 2010

the 111th post

For a little while now I've been thinking that the 111th post should be a special one.  But I've been wracking my brain with something clever or witty or insightful to share.

Luckily, I just got a call from the genetic counselor who has taken care of this dilemma for me. 

Turns out my little baby has got all the right number of chromosomes AND, she's a little girl!!!

Hard to wipe the big grin off my face....

11 comments:

  1. Yay, a girl!!! Ha ha, when people say they're having a boy, I say 'yay, a boy!' so. But I am excited tha you now KNOW what you are having, that's the very exciting thing. A nice healthy girl. WOW. I am so so so excited for you. You are right, nothing beats THAT news for your 111th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab news (re chromosomes) and hooray for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What wonderful news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is simply wonderful!! I'm soooo excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sugar and spice AND chromosomes? What a lucky day. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girls rock. At least mine does - I think yours will too. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yay! Healthy and PINK!
    So happy for you!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. whooopeeee! I have to wait until September 16 to find out ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No reason to wipe the grin off your face ... Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, wonderful news. Have a lovely long weekend with your feet up!

    ReplyDelete