This afternoon I had to poo rather suddenly. Not that big of a deal. I eat a lot of bran so this happens.
But then I took a look at the toilet and there were these reddish/orange oily droplets. I FREAKED OUT because it kind of looked like blood, not poo.
It has happened twice this afternoon. But I have now thoroughly convinced myself that this is not blood coming from the baby-nether-regions, but something oily from the other nether-region.
I went to the internet to do some research.
I live in a big city that has lots and lots of love for organic, local, and basically all-around good-for-you food.
I got a coupon to try a prepared food service, where this company makes super delish and organic good-for-you food and delivers it to your door to be heated and consumed. So I tried it. And I ordered the super-good-for-you fish entree.
We ate it last night.
Turns out that some very buttery fish, of which I have no idea what type it was we ate last night but it might have been escolar, is indigestible and gives you orange oily diarrhea. Oh, and it is pretty high in mercury so pregnant women shouldn't eat it more than twice a month.
Yep. I have, again managed to poison my babies. I really can't seem to get this right.
I doubt you poisoned your babies! But I know the feeling of thinking you're doing something great for yourself (and in your case your babies) and then finding out the opposite. Sucks....I'm sure all will be well.
ReplyDeleteno, no, no -- you are fine. You poisoned no one. Just lay off the tuna for a while.
ReplyDeleteI understand that you are freaking out (join the club!), but be nice to yourself and try to enjoy this time just a wee bit, ok? Because of the two of us, someone has to!