Congratulations on the fabulous beta! And thanks for the great comment on my blog. We're all nervous wrecks around here, huh? It's amazing how short-lived those episodes of relief are. I just need to get my own in-home ultrasound machine, I think. You can come over and use it, too :)
I wish you more mental and emotional stability through your wait than I have... I guess ANY would be more! But seriously, all seems perfect for now!
Holy moley!! That is awesome!! you are totally pregnant!!
ReplyDelete(Note YOU are pregnant, while I am the victim of a cruel and heartless ruse. Isn't it amazing how our heads work??)
This is VERY exciting, InB!!
This is good news indeed. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLooking good so far :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you can relax and enjoy.
Awesome beta!!! Sooooooooooooo glad for you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Woo-hoo! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteOh, and thanks for the birthday wishes!
Congratulations on the fabulous beta! And thanks for the great comment on my blog. We're all nervous wrecks around here, huh? It's amazing how short-lived those episodes of relief are. I just need to get my own in-home ultrasound machine, I think. You can come over and use it, too :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you more mental and emotional stability through your wait than I have... I guess ANY would be more! But seriously, all seems perfect for now!
great news! excellent beta! hope this 2ww goes quickly for you. Crossing my fingers for you. Hang in there
ReplyDelete