Friday, August 20, 2010

I wish

I wish that I had a more positive personality. 

I wish I was more laid back.

I wish I didn't have to write the freakin syllabus for my course.

I wish I could get someone else to teach the course for that matter.  Yea, like Obama.  Where the hell is the President when you really need him?

I wish I could eat a huge chocolate bar, but I'll  refrain given that I'm trying for a really healthy diet until I get another blood test done.

I wish I hadn't gained 5 pounds from the trying-to-get-pregnant phase so that I wouldn't feel so bad about the 3 I've gained since then.  Hard to not think I gained 8 pounds in the first trimester instead of 3...   I know it doesn't matter, but, see wishes #1 and 2.


I wish dh was home.

My kitty wishes dh was home too -- I'm not as much fun (it hurts to play rough with the beasty, and believe me, he likes it rough)

I wish my CVS test was already over and the results all back and good.

Oh hell, I wish I was already 36 weeks pregnant for that matter.

I wish I had remembered to get my mom's birthday present this week so I wouldn't have to send it rushed on Monday.

I wish I had a more positive personality...  oh, did I already say that?  Man do I need to chillax... (a word that is now officially in the dictionary).

5 comments:

  1. Hey. Sorry you're having a rough time.

    I wouldn't worry about the weight gain. From three pregnancies I know I gain a pound a week the entire time. It all works out in the end. Perhaps your body is similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's. Would share if you were here.

    Hang in there. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally get where you're at. Time takes care of everything. Test will be ok and DH home, syllabus written and course taught before you know it. I recommend watching I Love Lucy reruns while eating the above suggested ice cream. Take two scoops and call me in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the ttc weight is killing me, too. It will be good to get to diet and exercise again. I REALLY with I was 36 weeks pregnant!!! Time is going sooo slowly.

    And I'll write your syllabus if you write my CA flora ms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 - Yes, #2 - Yes, #5 - Yes, #6 - Yes. You get the picture. I'm right there with you. Feel better soon. Try a nap. That's my new solution to all ills.

    ReplyDelete