Over the last couple of weeks in particular I find that I hit an energy wall that is very, very serious. I can hardly move, and it is hard to predict how far I can go before I hit it. Dh pulled me up the stairs last night, bless his heart (as there is no way he could carry me these days).
This morning, for some reason, I decided to measure my blood pressure (Dh has a monitor he uses every morning to make sure his meds are working right). My blood pressure is nice and low (107/72), but my heart rate was at 92 bpm at breakfast. That seems really ridiculously high. I have no idea how long it's been like this, but it kind of freaked me out.
I called the advice nurse and she had me monitor it. When I was sitting up and moving around it was up to 108 bpm, and after laying down for about 20 minutes it was back to 92 bpm. Since I don't have any other symptoms, no light headedness, no chest pounding, and I'm drinking lots of water, she said that she'd pass the info on to my OB, but that she didn't think it was something to react to, just slow down and take it easy.
So that I am trying to do. Have any of you all had this happen?
I have the fatigue, but not the high heart rate. My DH used to push me up stairs. I recently took the elevator up 2 flights. eek
ReplyDeleteNo, I have no idea what that means! It does sound scary though. I hope you don't have anything pressing at work, so you can relax until you hear from your doctor.
ReplyDeleterest, rest, rest. mine went high sometimes, too ... it's scary, but temporary. Remember, you're growing a human being in there. It's exhausting.
ReplyDelete