Friday, February 11, 2011

Three

The number of days I have had a cold?  3

The number of times I got up to pee last night?  3

The longest stretch of sleep I got as a consequence?  3 hours

The number of baby-related doctors' appointments I'll have each week until she gets here?  3 

(the reason for all of these appointments is due to three words: Advanced Maternal Age)

The number of blog-sisters who have had babies in the last 3 weeks?  3

The number of baby gifts we've gotten in the mail this week (so far)?  3

The number of job candidates left to interview at work?  3

The number of projects I need to get finished before my baby arrives?  3

The number of weeks before little M's due date?  3 weeks and 3 days

The month she is likely to be born in?  3 (March)

I was born on the third of the month too (but in December), so I can't help but be amused by the convergence of all these threes...

love, inB

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of 3's. I'm curious why you have 3 apts a week for AMA? Is that just your dr's policy? Makes me think I need more appointments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I know it seems like there is much to do (and lots of discomfort to endure before the little one arrives, but just think how close she is! 3 weeks (with a little fudging, it fits nicely into your current web of 3s)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so honoured to be the THIRD commenter on this great post! THREE is my lucky number and it appears to be yours, too! I hope that the amount of time you are in labour = 3 painless hours!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete