Thursday, February 24, 2011

holy moly

OB appointment wednesday afternoon -- dilated 1cm effaced 60%! I wonder what the odds are I will make it to my due date. The OB said she would guess that I may deliver in a week, and highly unlikely I'll go past my due date... She touched little M's head!!!

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww...... Yeah!!! Lil M's on her way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here she comes, world! :) *hug* to you both ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is so cool. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - touched her head?? That is so crazy! Get ready, do all those last things now - like eating out at your favorite place, get a pedicure, whatever you do that is nice for yourself. Get it in one last time (at least for a while)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh MY GOSH! how exciting!!!! Now you have me on the edge of my seat!!!

    ReplyDelete